Company formation in Germany
Our company specialises in setting up companies with mixed and foreign capital (CIS countries – Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus) in all federal states and big German cities.
Moreover, our company can issue invitations for your shareholders to receive a business visa and prepare statutory documents for the new company. Our employees will accompany you to meetings in Germany in the following matters: signing documents at the Notary Office, opening bank accounts with German banks, filing all documents required for successful registration with the Local Court (Amtsgericht), and other necessary procedures.
Once your German company is registered, we can offer you accounting services.
We can help you to avoid mistakes, loss of time and fines when setting up a company in Germany.
Owning a German company offers the following advantages for businesses in Germany as well as worldwide:
- Sales of goods and services protected by a German trademark;
- Possibility of importing technical equipment and other goods to CIS countries as share capital of a joint venture (without having to pay customs fees and VAT);
- Money invested by your German company in business in the territory of CIS countries is secured as foreign investment. Bank accounts, credit cards, cheque books;
- German VAT is refundable;
- Possibility for shareholders and their family members to receive a residence permit and German citizenship in the future;
- Doing business and opening subsidiary offices across the EU;
- One-year multiple-entry business-visa to Germany;
- Reduced insurance rate (rates established for a German company);
- Possibility of applying for grants in Germany;
Possibility of obtaining loans from German banks.
You can find our current prices for services as well as order and pay for company registration in Germany online on the “Prices” page
How to register a company in Germany
In order to register a company in Germany you must pay up its share capital. We can offer you the following possibilities:
- Transfer EUR12500 to register a GmbH;
- Pay a minimum of EUR1 (one) to register a Mini-GmbH;
Procedure for company registration in Germany
- Submit general information on the company you would like to have to our office;
- Shareholders and directors should come to Germany to sign the documents;
- Transfer share capital to newly opened bank account (either by paying over the counter in the bank or by transferring the necessary amount from an offshore or another country).
The above done, your company can start operating.
You will have all statutory documents, access to your company’s bank account (via online-banking), phone numbers and legal address at your disposal.
Terms of company formation in Germany
As soon as you sign the documents at the Notary Office and open a bank account, you can start doing business. Basically, it takes just one day to set up a company in Germany.
Visa application services / business immigration
Shareholders must come to Germany to register a company. Therefore, we issue an invitation for our client to obtain a business visa.
As soon as the company is set up, shareholders may apply for a business visa for a period from one month to one year. Two months after the company is registered, shareholders, who also appear as directors, may apply for a residence permit for themselves and their family members (provided that the company is active), which will allow them to apply for German citizenship in future.
It is worth noting that foreign entrepreneurs are given priority compared to other immigrants. On August 1, 2012 the new German Immigration Law came into effect, which supports business immigration to the country. It ensures that business immigration to Germany is possible, if there are economic benefits for the country.
Advantages of the Immigration Law:
Company formation can allow you to have a residence permit for up to 3 years. If your business is considered beneficial for the country’s economy, you can be granted the permanent resident status.